ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND GUIDELINES
Cambridge International School, Palampur welcomes students to an enriching and joyful learning experience.No discrimination is made on the basis of caste, creed, race, status or gender.
The Admission Procedure is completely transparent, and has been designed to ensure a suitable fit between what the parents and children expect from the school, and what the school in turn can offer to them.
Admissions are open for Nursery to Grade 8.
The Admission Process is categorized into 2 stages. Please read the following guidelines carefully before filling out the Application Form. The forms should be filled out in BLOCK LETTERS in blue/black ink.
1) Parents/guardians can obtain the Application / Registration Form from the school office on payment of Rs.1000/- in cash. Please retain receipt for future reference.
2) Admission will be granted to candidates only if they fulfil the age criteria mentioned below:
- 2.5 Years to 3.5 Years for Nursery,
- 3.5 Years to 4.5 Years for LKG
- 4.5 Years to 5.5 Years for UKG
- 5.5 Years to 6.5 Years for Class- 1
- 6.5 Years to 7.5 Years for Class- 2 and so on……….
3) The Application Form and additional admission documents should be understood and signed by the legal custodian of the student (father/mother/guardian).
4) Incomplete Application Form and submission of false information will be treated as invalid and lead to cancellation of application as well as admission of child.
Registration & Interaction
1) Completed application form along with supporting documents should be submitted in person at the school campus between 9.00 am – 3.00 pm on all working days except last Saturday of the month.
2) The following is the list of documents/material to be submitted along with the completed application form:
Application form & other documents
Authentic copy of Birth Certificate of student clearly showing Date of Birth( Issued by Municipal Corporation/ Competent Authority)
- One passport size photograph each of mother & father
- Five passport size photographs of child
- Transfer Certificate (If applicable) from previous school
- Blood Group Report of child
3) The following is the list of documents/material to be submitted after admission has been granted:
- Original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate duly attested (For Grade 2 and above)
- Photocopy of Report Card of last examination passed (For Grade 3 and above, if applicable)
4) The Admit Slip/Card will be issued to the student if all documents are in order, stating the date and time for further interaction. The dates can change with prior notice. Student will be expected to carry the Admit Slip/Card along for all future interactions.
5) Parents/Guardians and the students may be invited for an interaction with the school Principal during the admission process.
6) The School Management is the final authority granting the confirmation of Admission.
Fee Collection Details Quarter wise:
1) Fees are to be paid quarterly as per the following schedule:
- 1st quarter by 10th March
- 2nd quarter by 10th June
- 3rd quarter by 10th September
- 4th quarter by 10th December
2) If fee is not deposited as per schedule, a late fine of Rs.20/- per day will be charged after due date.
3) If school fee is not deposited by 30th of the month, a student`s name is liable to be struck off the rolls. In that case, the child will need to seek re-admission by depositing Admission fee.
4) Transport Fee needs to be paid along with tuition Fee per quarter.
5) Transport Fee needs to be paid from the month a student starts availing school transport. In case of discontinuation of usage of school transport, fee has to be cleared till the respective quarter-end.
6) The school fee is subject to revision at the discretion of the School Management.
7) No fee, once deposited, will be refunded except for the Security Deposit, regardless of whether the student has attended the classes or not from the beginning of the session.